The Cowen Group Moderates a Premier Predictive Coding Educational Seminar
The Cowen Group is excited to announce that we will take a leadership role in the Equivio Predictive Coding Seminar on March 5, 2013 in Washington DC. David Cowen, CEO and Managing Partner of The Cowen Group has been invited to moderate the full day event that gives attendees a deeper dive into the technology. This invitation-only, complimentary session is focused on informing and instructing corporations and law firms in the “how” and “why” of predictive coding. Using real-world case studies, seminar sessions will provide the fundamental knowledge that litigators, eDiscovery counsel, litigation support professionals, corporations and firm executives need to use, manage, and make decisions about the implementation of predictive coding technology.
This is the second educational seminar Equivio is hosting; the first took place in New York in December of 2012 and received overwhelmingly positive feedback by attendees.
The agenda for the March seminar consists of segments delivered by industry leaders in eDiscovery and Equivio subject matter experts, including a keynote address by John Rosenthal, Partner at Winston & Strawn. The full day seminar will address the following topics:
- High-level overview of classification technologies and concepts for both lawyers and technologists
- Use case scenarios including early case assessment, culling, prioritized review, and quality assurance for review
- Basic statistical concepts used in predictive coding including richness, recall and precision
- Guidelines for a predictive coding engagement, reviewing a standard process flow for managing predictive coding projects
- Criteria for selecting a predictive coding tool for your organization covering a baseline set of expectations and criteria for the evaluation of predictive coding applications
The break outs are designed to provide an objective view and the fundamental knowledge required to implement and use predictive coding technologies. “Equivio is highly invested in thought leadership in the eDiscovery and information governance industry and The Cowen Group is excited to participate in the Equivio Predictive Coding Seminar that will inform, instruct and inspire attendees,” states David Cowen.
We look forward to participating in this premier educational seminar on March 5, 2013 in Washington, DC.
If you would like to learn more about the Equivio Predictive Coding Seminar or future events and seminars The Cowen Group hosts or contributes to contact The Cowen Group at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-661-0025.